voda . prepay broadband usb stick.

Highlighted
Frequent Poster
Accepted Solution

voda . prepay broadband usb stick.

by Frequent Poster joemchale Frequent Poster
Message 1 of 2 (465 Views)

got a voda. broadband k4607-z usb stick . how do i load this without having a credit card, or knowing how to txt. ????? ( the simple way please )_  when should i do this , so that i dont run out ???? .  also i cant find out how much data i have left , it shows how much i have used, is there not a -- simple -- one step , to know your remaining data.   frustration personified.

Accepted Solutions
Vodafone Ninja

Re: voda . prepay broadband usb stick.

[ Edited ]
by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (729 Views)

Hi @joemchale,

Thanks for your message, and welcome to the Vodafone Community.

Few options are available with a recharge voucher, either to top up from the Dashboard of the Vodafone Connect Lite software that would be installed on your PC/Laptop, via TXTs to 898 from the Dashboard.

We can also setup the My Vodafone online account for you so you can top it up from there albeit this will have to be with a credit or a debit card. I would say that this would be the best option as well so you can view your usage from there and how many MBs you have left there.

Alternatively you can ring our team on 777 from any Vodafone mobile, or 0800 800 021 and our team can do it all for you, either topping up or checking your balance.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

^Ahmed

Social Media Team.

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by Dylan (Retired Staff)
‎15-12-2015 01:44 PM

All Replies
Vodafone Ninja

Re: voda . prepay broadband usb stick.

[ Edited ]
by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (730 Views)

Hi @joemchale,

Thanks for your message, and welcome to the Vodafone Community.

Few options are available with a recharge voucher, either to top up from the Dashboard of the Vodafone Connect Lite software that would be installed on your PC/Laptop, via TXTs to 898 from the Dashboard.

We can also setup the My Vodafone online account for you so you can top it up from there albeit this will have to be with a credit or a debit card. I would say that this would be the best option as well so you can view your usage from there and how many MBs you have left there.

Alternatively you can ring our team on 777 from any Vodafone mobile, or 0800 800 021 and our team can do it all for you, either topping up or checking your balance.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

^Ahmed

Social Media Team.

Solution
Accepted by Dylan (Retired Staff)
‎15-12-2015 01:44 PM
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2y ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors