Problem in Bill in respect of Customer relationship no. [Removed]

Highlighted
New Poster

Problem in Bill in respect of Customer relationship no. [Removed]

[ Edited ]
by navi615 New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (257 Views)

Dear Team,

This e mail in regard of problem in billing i ma facing, i am having a business connection at my shop in connection of this i had been offered if i take the connection of vodafone at my residence i shall be eligible for a 10 $ for the next 12 months with agreement as a promotional offer, according to that i had availed the connection and till the start date of this connection each and every time i have to call up your call center to avail that discount, same has not been showed in the from the very first bill. The main cache in this that i have to wait for minimum 30 minutes to get the issue resolved, which is not possible for every month.

I can't expect this kind of services from a reputed company like vodafone. Even today itself i had called up your call center and wait for 30 mins but unable to get the resolution.

I am writing this e mail to you and hope for a solution and updation of your records      
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Problem in Bill in respect of Customer relationship no. [Removed]

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (224 Views)

Hi there,

Can you please send your account details to onlinecare@vodafone.co.nz with a link to this post and we'll take a look into ths for you.

Kate

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 15w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today