Online order

Highlighted
New Poster
Accepted Solution

Online order

by AshokNani New Poster
Message 1 of 4 (800 Views)

A small suggestion from me. Why don't you make availability of choosing mobile numbers through online from your website which are available. This can make very easy for customers those who are looking for a number of their choice. Were as all networks are providing the same availability only by providing the SIM's at stores.Many people like me are get hesitated with that visiting to number of stores and looking for a good fancy number. I hope you understood what im telling is...because it is Smart 4G generation every one needed all from their home through online system.think about it...

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Online order

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 4 (1,549 Views)

Thanks for your post, a good point. We do offer a range of number when you buy a new plan online - Prepay or On Account - but I will pass along your feedback for possible future improvement.

Cheers

Mike

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by MikeHales (Community Manager)
‎05-04-2016 09:11 AM

All Replies
Community Manager

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 4 (1,550 Views)

Thanks for your post, a good point. We do offer a range of number when you buy a new plan online - Prepay or On Account - but I will pass along your feedback for possible future improvement.

Cheers

Mike

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Solution
Accepted by MikeHales (Community Manager)
‎05-04-2016 09:11 AM
Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 3 of 4 (773 Views)

Hi there, if you go on account the people in the store can help you choose a number you like, you have the option to then move that number to prepay at a later date if you wish.

Vodafone Social Media Team
New Poster

Email Update after Online Order

by Jade_psalms New Poster
Message 4 of 4 (270 Views)

Hello, 

I recently ordered a Sumsung J3 Pro and I did get a tracking number but the webpage crashed so I was unable to note it. I was not signed up as a member at the time so I could not go back and see past transactions. I have also not recieved an email to confirm my order either, I was wondering if someone could please help me! 

Thanks, 

Jade 

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 4 Contributors