Vodafone Ninja

New Poster
Calibanie

Vodafone Ninja

by Calibanie New Poster
Message 1 of 12 (4,346 Views)
Keep seeing the ad for these guys on TV. Anyone called in and had a chat with them? Is it worth while?
Please use plain text.
Anonymous(anon)

Vodafone Ninja

This widget could not be displayed.
>Anonymous
Message 2 of 12 (4,346 Views)
Calibanie, on 12 September 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

Keep seeing the ad for these guys on TV. Anyone called in and had a chat with them? Is it worth while?

I personally recommend asking for the Ninja. They've been trained in the lucrative art of Smartphone Kung Fu. With their new Jutsu's (techniques), they are able to tackle all the formidable questions that are asked as well as giving you wisdom for these devices and how you operate them. Any problems with hardware, software, applications, pairing devices, anything you're wanting to know, they're there to help you out!!

If they can not answer your questions, then they'll seek the answers from their ancient masters who are an electronic message away.

With mobile communications today which is rapidly changing,technology is doing things more for us and yet we do not know how to get the best out of these tools and make them work for us.So the ninjas are here to guide us and save the day :)

Well that my take on it...

Have a great day :)
Please use plain text.
New Poster
King_Rat

Vodafone Ninja

by King_Rat New Poster
Message 3 of 12 (4,346 Views)
Would a Vodafone Ninja recommend zergrush exploit -=or=- CF-Root - for the SGS2?? ;-P

PS - I'm an XT Jedi Knight :WOOT:
Droid Developers >>> for all your modding needs ^^
Please use plain text.
Staff
joshualoh

Vodafone Ninja

by Staff joshualoh Staff
Message 4 of 12 (4,346 Views)
King_Rat, on 06 October 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

Would a Vodafone Ninja recommend zergrush exploit -=or=- CF-Root - for the SGS2?? ;-P

XT Jedi Knight? hahhaha very nice.... :)

as far as i know Ninjas are awesome... worth giving them a call and test their ninjitsu skills. :)
Please use plain text.
Contributor
nzlpablo

Vodafone Ninja

by Contributor nzlpablo Contributor
Message 5 of 12 (4,346 Views)
I want Telecom to have XT Pirates.

Please use plain text.
New Poster
ryanbrown2000

Vodafone Ninja

by ryanbrown2000 New Poster
Message 6 of 12 (4,346 Views)
King_Rat, on 06 October 2012 - 07:59 PM, said:

A Vodafone Ninja will never recommend to root phones nor would they use their ninjutsu to help do so as told by their masters. The masters put these certain restrictions in place to protect the general public from the uncertain and evil unprecedented dangers that come with rooting their phones. Even though there are risks without rooting your phones, the risks are hugely reduced and the customer experience is still in place.

The exception to this rule is if your phone is from foreign lands and it costs a bombshell to unlock it - if it is even feasible to do so - then this maybe recommended.

However, the gods have given you free will, you may do this yourself with all the risks that comes with it. The warranty is normally the number one thing that is debated when rooting and generally it is voided - there are certain root methods to keep the warranty intact but you'll have do read up on all of this yourself.

x And Ninjas always beat pirates x
All views expressed are my own and may contain information that is not confidentially privileged but is probably unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor, or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient of the reply then any dissemination, distribution or copying of this post is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this post, although the pit bull next door is living on borrowed time if it keeps waking me up at 3am. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this signature backwards, so just ignore that alert Notice from Microsoft. However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. If you have reading this post in error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites, whisk and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
nzlpablo

Vodafone Ninja

by Contributor nzlpablo Contributor
Message 7 of 12 (4,346 Views)
ryanbrown2000, on 08 October 2012 - 10:26 AM, said:

Depends how drunk the pirates are, matey
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
brent_bart

Vodafone Ninja

by Regular Contributor brent_bart Regular Contributor
Message 8 of 12 (4,346 Views)
nzlpablo, on 08 October 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

How about 'the telecom turtles'?
All views expressed are my own and may contain information that is not confidentially privileged but is probably unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor, or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient of the reply then any dissemination, distribution or copying of this post is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this post, although the pit bull next door is living on borrowed time if it keeps waking me up at 3am. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this signature backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice from Microsoft. However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. If you have reading this post in error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites, whisk and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.
Please use plain text.
New Poster
ryanbrown2000

Vodafone Ninja

by ryanbrown2000 New Poster
Message 9 of 12 (4,346 Views)
brent_bart, on 08 October 2012 - 12:51 PM, said:

nzlpablo, on 08 October 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

How about 'the telecom turtles'?

lol telecom turtles....they were put into soups for the Ninjas and the pirates used the shells for candle holders

Naruto VS Luffy - One Piece (Ninjas Vs Pirates)
All views expressed are my own and may contain information that is not confidentially privileged but is probably unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor, or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient of the reply then any dissemination, distribution or copying of this post is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this post, although the pit bull next door is living on borrowed time if it keeps waking me up at 3am. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this signature backwards, so just ignore that alert Notice from Microsoft. However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. If you have reading this post in error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites, whisk and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.
Please use plain text.
Staff
joshualoh

Vodafone Ninja

by Staff joshualoh Staff
Message 10 of 12 (4,346 Views)
Master Yoda.....Jedi knight.....**just being random**
Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos