Am I on the best plan request for info

New Poster

Am I on the best plan request for info

[ Edited ]
by LizMerton New Poster
Message 1 of 5 (339 Views)

Hi I completed a request to find out if I was on the best plan about three weeks ago and I have not heard back. Can someone please check for me! 

Vodafone Ninja

Re: Am I on the best plan request for info

[ Edited ]
by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 5 (303 Views)

Hi Liz,

We are truly sorry for the delayed response.

Could you possibly provide us your mobile number please. Just send me a private message with your mobile number, and will look into it for you.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Vodafone Social Media Team.

Starter Poster

by Irihapeti8 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 5 (209 Views)
Hi there,

I only recently noticed that I am NOW on a totally different plan for the past 4months without my knowledge on how or why. No one from Vodafone Customer Service has been in contact or notified me by email or letter in terms of my plan being changed or switched.
I also noticed I pay at least $9 more than my previous plan I was originally on before it changed.
I am URGENTLY seeking HELP with an explanation to solve this matter as to why this happend with no communication and did not inform me with the changes of plan and prices. I was happy with the previous plan i was originally on so please HELP to resolve this issue. I am also disappointed with the charges on my bill as I had to also pay PART MONTH charge plus my NEXT MONTH ACCESS FEE once again switching plans which I pay more NOW without my knowledge or no contact from vodafone at all what so ever.
Looking forward to your response and if you would like me to send my Vodafone cell number please let me know.

Kind regards,

Irihapeti NEPE-MACDONALD
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

by Irihapeti8 Starter Poster
Message 4 of 5 (208 Views)
As a LOYAL & LONG TERM CUSTOMER i am Looking forward to your honest response and a FAIR SOLUTION to this matter. But mostly being a happy customer again 😊

Thank you again!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Business Ninja Adept

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 5 of 5 (189 Views)

Morning,

I've already replied to @Irihapeti8. Thanks for sending me a message last night Smiley Happy

Regards

Rochelle