AA rewards

Contributor
Accepted Solution

AA rewards

by Contributor Yp8ryjw8479T Contributor
Message 1 of 7 (1,221 Views)

I used to get AA rewards from Vodafone,

but I notice not any more.

Has Vodafone stopped giving account customers AA rewards?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Staff

Re: AA rewards

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 6 of 7 (2,258 Views)

Yp8ryjw8479T wrote:

Rights, thanks.

So in other works Vodafone is no longer giving out AA rewards to existing customers such as myself as we move our services from TC to VF.

I wouldn't agree with that entirely, I understand the scheme is still operating, but we have multiple customer databases and it's only invoices from the former TelstraClear database that qualify for that just as it's always been. So if you have services invoiced on a "ref:tcl" invoice then that should count, but if some of your Vodafone services are now provided from one of our other databases they won't.

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author Yp8ryjw8479T
‎10-03-2016 09:51 PM

All Replies
Retired Staff

Message 2 of 7 (1,208 Views)

Looks like it's still going. Are you still on the same "former TelstraClear" account, and is the invoice $75 or more per month? There's more info on the AA site here

http://www.aa.co.nz/aasmartfuel/contact-help/frequently-asked-questions/aa-smartfuel-discounts/

Contributor

Message 3 of 7 (1,198 Views)

Well I still have a legacy TC account (I think), but more of my services (e.g. mobile) have moved to Vodafone, I certainly spent more than $75 a month with Vodafone!

Retired Staff

Message 4 of 7 (1,191 Views)

It would have to be services invoiced through the former TelstraClear billing system, so the qualifying invoice will say ref:TCL in the top corner. That would most probably not be your mobile.

Contributor

Message 5 of 7 (1,174 Views)

Rights, thanks.

So in other works Vodafone is no longer giving out AA rewards to existing customers such as myself as we move our services from TC to VF.

Highlighted
Retired Staff

Message 6 of 7 (2,259 Views)

Yp8ryjw8479T wrote:

Rights, thanks.

I wouldn't agree with that entirely, I understand the scheme is still operating, but we have multiple customer databases and it's only invoices from the former TelstraClear database that qualify for that just as it's always been. So if you have services invoiced on a "ref:tcl" invoice then that should count, but if some of your Vodafone services are now provided from one of our other databases they won't.

Solution
Accepted by topic author Yp8ryjw8479T
‎10-03-2016 09:51 PM
Starter Poster

by BlakeBedfordPalmer Starter Poster
Message 7 of 7 (461 Views)

Can AA smartfuel still be earned in 2017 by TCL bills?

Stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today