Changes to Vodafone Community

Retired Staff

Changes to Vodafone Community

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 1 of 3 (1,584 Views)

Hi everyone

Just wanted to let you know about a few recent and upcoming changes to Vodafone Community.

New dedicated team!   We now have a team of three looking after Vodafone Community. I'm continuing as Community Manager and Lon and Nik have joined me as Community Moderators. We're all part of the larger Social Media team and you might've seen us before on Twitter and Facebook. We'll have more content coming soon so you can get to know us better. Smiley Happy

New content structure.   We've been busy thinking about what works on Vodafone Community and what could be better. We've changed a great deal since the content structure was primarily defined at the start of the old Vodafone Forum and it's time to catch up. The new structure will be going in over the next week, please bear with us while we move content around - I've got a suitably complicated list of steps to have as few disruptions as possible!

General tidy up.   With the changes above we've also got a great opportunity to have a bit of a spring clean, well timed with the season too! We've been reviewing sticky topics, catching up on tagging and will be archiving older content too. Our industry changes very quickly and out of date content can be confusing. We want people to be able to find answers easier.

We've got lots of exciting things coming up soon. Watch this space. Smiley Happy

Cheers

Dylan

Retired Staff

Re: Changes to Vodafone Community

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 2 of 3 (1,518 Views)

Lon's arranged our likenesses as Southpark characters, they're surprisingly accurate! From left to right Nik, Lon and Dylan.

New Poster

Re: Changes to Vodafone Community

by Lovelylinda New Poster
Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)
Lovely thank you!
Have a great day!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors