clearnet webmail

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: clearnet webmail

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 1 of 3 (46 Views)

Just a quick update to this thread that new filters have now been deployed and we're seeing some real improvements in regard to filtering spam. Hopefully you're not noticing anything except the absence of spam!

Cheers

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Community Manager

Re: clearnet webmail

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 3 (87 Views)

@abes

Thanks for your post.

Certainly, there are resources dedicated to both Clear and Paradise. Recent events created a nasty cascade with spam impacting delivery, then just the spam itself, which has come through in waves. That said, I've personally spoken with the engineers involved and they're working hard on a programme of activities.

Re the certificate, I'll double check but from memory the security certificate was renewed but let me confirm that internally and then I'll happily do so here in writing. 

m

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
New Poster

clearnet webmail

by abes New Poster
Message 3 of 3 (113 Views)

It seems to me that Vodafone are no longer technically supporting either clear webmail or probably paradise mail either, can you confirm whether this is the case? The spam inundation is a key indicator that vodafone is no longer devoting any resources to supporting either of these services. Secondly, can you confirm in writing that you have not allowed the security certificate for clear webmail to expire? Because I haven't had a padlock when I log in for the longest time - a sure sign the security certificate has expired. I'm going to have to change my email which is a real drag but suspect that is exactly what vodafone want, they do not want to support these webmail addresses any longer

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today