over priced, way too slow

New Poster

over priced, way too slow

by LoganLR New Poster
Message 1 of 3 (403 Views)

we are paying $90+ for ADSL 2+ with speeds of 5mbps and its pretty much unusable if any other person is home, when theres Fibre plans for alot cheaper home phone and all, we have applied and all but nothing ever happens we get technicians out and they decide to cancel midway through the process takes 2 minutes to load a single webpage, youtube buffering at 240p, tried buying a new modem no difference, changed all filters, lines, ethernet and all still no difference in speeds. Paying for something that doesnt even work at all.

Community Manager

Re: over priced, way too slow

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 3 (321 Views)

@LoganLR

Have the technicians actually visited? Sounds like a line fault, I had one recently, which was resolved by a Chorus technician visit to our exchange.

m

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: over priced, way too slow

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 3 of 3 (293 Views)

Hi @LoganLR, I know how frustrating slow Internet can be for sure. There are so many things that can affect your speed that it's super-difficult to troubleshoot online though. I can check why the fault you logged didn't get a tech out so maybe I can help explain why that is? If you could send me a private message with your customer account number and address I can check into that for you.

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 14w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors