ihug log in

Highlighted
Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

ihug log in

by ckermeen Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (1,057 Views)

We had an ihug dial up pack way back when......... it gave us 5 email addresses. I set up3 of them, 1 each for my daughter, partner and myself. Through the years my partner and I have used ours hence why I continue to pay for the dial up account (it is seperate to mobile account and having 2 seperate accounts is a continual batle and source of confusion to both myself and the people at the call centres when ever there is a problem).

But my problem today and it is not the first time I have had this issue but it has become particularily frustrating today, is that I cannot log into one of these accounts today from any device. Infact i couldnt log in last night either.

Vodafone do not seem to distinguish which email address they freeze me out of from time to time and no my passwords are not incorrecrt. Both email address' have had the same passwords since the day they were set up.

So what is going on? Is this just a ploy to kill off the "ihug" email address' or is it less sinister and just a technical thing that I havent come to grips with yet.

Annoyingly Paying Frustrated Customer

Accepted Solutions
Starter Poster

Re: ihug log in

Message 4 of 5 (1,501 Views)

Problem solved finally. Thanks for the 0800 number that icould finally get to speak to some one about it. Thank you @Dylan

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author ckermeen
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM

All Replies
Retired Staff

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 2 of 5 (1,022 Views)

ckermeen wrote: ... I cannot log into one of these accounts today from any device.... Is this just a ploy to kill off the "ihug" email address'...

It sounds like there might have been a change to the account. It would be best to please call through to 0800 438 448 when you're in front of your computer and check over the email address that's having problems.

No plans to retire the ihug.co.nz email addresses.

Starter Poster

Message 3 of 5 (1,003 Views)

absolutely not! we want to keep them

Starter Poster

Message 4 of 5 (1,502 Views)

Problem solved finally. Thanks for the 0800 number that icould finally get to speak to some one about it. Thank you @Dylan

Solution
Accepted by topic author ckermeen
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM
Starter Poster

Message 5 of 5 (990 Views)

There was a spam issue with the email account that I told vodafone about months ago so the decided to freese the account. Just wish that someone had contacted me before doing so and we could have worked it out together as the spam issue was no longer an issue. instead i was frozen out with no notification and couldnt acess the account or anybody at vodafone for 4 days. Frustrating, When a vodafone actually going to do something with webmails junkmail???? instead of it just sitting in the junk folder???

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today