Worst service :-(

Starter Poster

Worst service :-(

by Jdelange Starter Poster
Message 1 of 8 (315 Views)

Wow vodafone, 40-50 Minute wait to get tech support.

No contact email to be found anywhere on your website, no online chat ect.. ect...

Would love to kow how you guys rate your customer service internally, or do you guys even do that?

I guess as long as your customers pay on time, who cares, the execs fill their pockets with incentive bonusses and dont ever come out of their offices..., maybe they should walk the passages and find out how your company treat their customers.

Hmmm, not to worry that might be to much to ask :-(

Community Manager

Re: Worst service :-(

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 8 (305 Views)

@Jdelange

Sorry for the wait, what is the issue?

We do have live chat available.

Cheers

m

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Starter Poster

Message 3 of 8 (275 Views)

Hi Mike,

Ive got Fibre-X installed but do not get more than 45Mbps throughput on download speed, Upload is even higher at 75Mbps.

Ive been around the block with telephone support for days with no luck. (each time holding for over 30 min)

Detail:

1. Macbook pro, 8Gb , with Gigabit port, connected directly to the router.
  2. Standard setup on Vodafone installed router.
  3. DNS from Router used, no Static setup or changes.
  4. Do reset on both router and modem at least daily to keep connection to cloud working
  5. When installed i got 600Mbps on a iPad pro via WIFI !!

I'm at my wits end with this, if support was quick and efficient, no problem, but dealing with a Indian call centre at athe other end of the world if painfull, epecially if they think they are dealing with a moron on the other end of the phone. (I'm a full qualified CCIE..)

Would apprecite some help with this :-(

Ps, what is the link for online support chat ? - i cannot find this anywhere.

Community Manager
Community Manager

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 4 of 8 (260 Views)

Hi @Jdelange - you are welcome to click on my name and send me a private message with your customer number and contact information so I can ask someone to have a look at your account and see what's going on. Smiley Happy

Starter Poster

Message 5 of 8 (200 Views)

Hi Lon,

Tried to make contact but unfortunately you were offline.

My Customer number is: 20399587

I've been around the block with 1st line suport for hours, reboot this, switch off that, discconnect all devices, retest speed, we will escalate etc... and nothing happens.

I've got Fiber-X Max which should and did when it was installed give me at least 600Mbps download speed.

Since november this has reduced concideerably to a curret reading of about 185Gbps on Gigabit ethernet and only about 42Gbps on Wifi.

Something is wrong here or i'm being throteled back to the current speeds. 

Level 1 Support does not seem capabale to resolve this issue.

I'm currently paying for a service that i'm not getting and its not getting resolved. 

I really need to get this resolved...

Starter Poster

Message 6 of 8 (106 Views)

And we are almost a month later, guess what, as expected absolutely no contact no reply to try and solve the problem, nothing...

Its like talking to a non-existent company, it just shows the care Vodafone has for its customers :-(

I'ts actually sad that a corporate company care this little about its customers.

Starter Poster

by CrowbarSr Starter Poster
Message 7 of 8 (96 Views)

I'm very impressed you're getting 42Gbps over wifi. Is this a CCIE secret or something I could achieve myself?

I only get 100Mbps over wifi Smiley Sad

Starter Poster

Message 8 of 8 (72 Views)

Haha, yip Mbps to G :-) -Well spotted mate.

But i did get 450Mbps on iPad Pro when the installation was done (via WIFi), now its only a far away dream.

I think vodafone trottle users back over time, and to try and proof or even get support is non-existent, so here we are...

Stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 4 Contributors