When DSL line was dead...

Contributor

When DSL line was dead...

[ Edited ]
by Contributor Wizardmaster Contributor
Message 1 of 3 (300 Views)

Hi

I am Mike as computer consultant with my client who deaf lady.   She called me visit her place,   She tried checked her broadband was not working after bad storm on last month.

I checked with her modem status got zero or unable connecting.  Include my expert modem analyst same result is  DSL line was DEAD.    I explained to her and she talked  with her mother contact to vodafone service.   

Her mother told her,  Vodafone service will post a new modem on way to her place.

When it arrived, she setup a new modem is nothing result.  Then she tell mum rang to Vodafone again, they did another post a new modem again

And it was arrived and 2nd new modem is nothing result,  Then her Mother frustrate and called a Vodafone again.  They said "Oop sorry a wrong model modem, and thrid send a HG659 Modem on way and give back 2nd Modem"  

A 3rd Modem been setup and test was nothing result.   She called to me, she explain me a her story !     

I bit shocked about that it.    VODAFONE ARE STUBBORN !!

I think, WHAT WRONG WITH VODAFONE SERVICE WERE UN-PROFESSIONAL !!!  Smiley Mad   I suppose vodafone should call  CHORUS immediate to her place.      Also Vodafone should pay a free two month her account.  Why she is important for doctor, relay service, other via broadband.   But she expense her Data mobile on her phone cost came waste cost !

Vodafone are FAILURE responsible to YOUR customer alway 100% right been told you.  

Last chance,  guess what ?    She will calling...

Michael Daniell

Computer Consultant

Contributor

Re: When DSL line was dead...

Message 2 of 3 (241 Views)

Well,  Vodafone didn't response in 4 days.    I see over 60 views these. 

I knew.....Vodafone are lazy  ?!! ....Unbelievable !!

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: When DSL line was dead...

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 3 (74 Views)

After my comment on later on  28th May.   She didn't heard from Vodafone answer and either me too.     She came with me to Vodafone Retail.   I saw Staff's face feel frustrate again.    I told staff,  her modem didn't active in 4 weeks.  I ask go get Chorus immediate. 

She response,  Their technical will coming on Monday 28th May.  If found a faulty, you will charge.   I replied, if outside found a faulty, your VODAFONE charge, okay   Vodafone MUST give credit on her account for 1 month is nothing internet.

Shetold me, After technical fixed it, He told her what happened.  Technical said  "Outside the Phone Cabinet box was faulty replace a new part."    I knew, I was right.

I think,  Vodafone Customer service were lack and talk about replace a MODEM in fourth times post isn't right.   Who customer service is NOT PROFESSIONAL....unbeliveable !    

I'm  WINNER   and  VODAFONE LOST....   My client lady is happy and resolved.  

NOTES:  -  If your modem isn't live a DSL line after storm or thunderlight,   Check a follow step

1. Unplug power or turn off the power, wait for 5 min then turn on it.
  2. If not DSL active, wait for 5 minutes may to normal DSL.  (if not step 3)
  3. Have you got a old modem or ask your friend or family who have modem setup and test a DSL line   (if not alive, step 5)   (No modem or not sure, step 4)
  4. If you not sure or no spare modem,  Call to Computer Service will help inspection first, before call Vodafone.
  5. Dead a DSL line, Call to Vodafone explain it,    If not work DSL, best call CHORUS service will charge to Vodafone if outside.

I told that's all....

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 10w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor