When DSL line was dead...

Contributor

When DSL line was dead...

[ Edited ]
by Contributor Wizardmaster Contributor
Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)

Hi

I am Mike as computer consultant with my client who deaf lady.   She called me visit her place,   She tried checked her broadband was not working after bad storm on last month.

I checked with her modem status got zero or unable connecting.  Include my expert modem analyst same result is  DSL line was DEAD.    I explained to her and she talked  with her mother contact to vodafone service.   

Her mother told her,  Vodafone service will post a new modem on way to her place.

When it arrived, she setup a new modem is nothing result.  Then she tell mum rang to Vodafone again, they did another post a new modem again

And it was arrived and 2nd new modem is nothing result,  Then her Mother frustrate and called a Vodafone again.  They said "Oop sorry a wrong model modem, and thrid send a HG659 Modem on way and give back 2nd Modem"  

A 3rd Modem been setup and test was nothing result.   She called to me, she explain me a her story !     

I bit shocked about that it.    VODAFONE ARE STUBBORN !!

I think, WHAT WRONG WITH VODAFONE SERVICE WERE UN-PROFESSIONAL !!!  Smiley Mad   I suppose vodafone should call  CHORUS immediate to her place.      Also Vodafone should pay a free two month her account.  Why she is important for doctor, relay service, other via broadband.   But she expense her Data mobile on her phone cost came waste cost !

Vodafone are FAILURE responsible to YOUR customer alway 100% right been told you.  

Last chance,  guess what ?    She will calling...

Michael Daniell

Computer Consultant

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: When DSL line was dead...

by Contributor Wizardmaster Contributor
Message 2 of 2 (87 Views)

Well,  Vodafone didn't response in 4 days.    I see over 60 views these. 

I knew.....Vodafone are lazy  ?!! ....Unbelievable !!

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor