Vodafone Cable status page

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Vodafone Cable status page

by SteveC Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (2,326 Views)

Hi!

First the simple question ...

Is there somewhere I can get a network status for our 'ex TelstraClear' cable connection?  It was out for 45 minutes this morning (worst outage for wel over a year), but Network Status on vodafone.co.nz doesn't appear to include your own cable, and I can't find any network status on telstraclear.co.nz (was there one before?).

Then ...

Another takeover issue that I found astounding was the response when I tried to find upgrade options for a business client of mine.  I was told that no business plans on the Vodafone web site are available to cable customers, so I had to contact our account manager.  The AC said that he thinks we might be forced to get a Vodafone phone before we will be allowed to upgrade our Internet, and he had to make further enquiries.  He promised to get back to me Thursday, but I'm still waiting.  Is this something you guys can comment on please?

Honoured Contributor

Re: Vodafone Cable status page

by Honoured Contributor Honoured Contributor
Message 2 of 4 (2,319 Views)

The network status for those services can be found here.

Starter Poster

by Ricochet Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (2,250 Views)

TonyZ -- Wrong

That is the page that the OP was complaining did not show network status for the TelstraClear cable.

I have experienced similar issues on the exTelstraClear cable

Honoured Contributor

[ Edited ]
by Honoured Contributor Honoured Contributor
Message 4 of 4 (2,235 Views)

Before you say I'm wrong, maybe you should look at the page I linked again - it has cable service status. In fact, the problem was listed as "major" on that page on the same day the OP made the post.

OP was actually saying that this page doesn't show cable network status.

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 4y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today