VDSL speed drop

lj
Starter Poster

VDSL speed drop

by lj Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (400 Views)

Hi all,

I moved to VDSL around 6mnths ago i was on adsl with a sync speed of around 10Mbs down.

Once we got VDSL this jumped to around 18Mbs down.

Now i seem to be stuck on 13Mbs down. 5Mbs is quite a loss for me as i do alot of remote work etc.

Whats the possibilty of these being resolved?

Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja

Re: VDSL speed drop

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 4 (358 Views)

Hi there, sounds like something is not right there at all, Id suggest getting a fault logged by our tech support desk.

Vodafone Social Media Team
lj
Starter Poster

by lj Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (263 Views)

Hi all,

Just a follow up on the orginal post.

I contacted vodafone support they created a chorus ticket, they went to the exchange and i got a txt message stating that it was fixed, i however noticed no differance in sync speed.

I then contacted vodafone support and they aggreed the issue was not fixed they re opened the chrous ticket and said chorus would be intouch, I asked if they could place a note on the ticket for a house call.

I then received  a confirmation txt from chorus that the issue was fixed.

I then called chorus via the number on the txt and they said they could not help because their tech had closed the ticket and i should call vodafone.

I then called vodafone they created a new ticket and i never heard from chrous again.

This was a few months ago and im not sure what to do about this now.

Thanks in advance.

lj
Starter Poster

by lj Starter Poster
Message 4 of 4 (265 Views)

Hi all,

Just a follow up on the orginal post.

I contacted vodafone support they created a chorus ticket, they went to the exchange and i got a txt message stating that it was fixed, i however noticed no differance in sync speed.

I then contacted vodafone support and they aggreed the issue was not fixed they re opened the chrous ticket and said chorus would be intouch, I asked if they could place a note on the ticket for a house call.

I then received  a confirmation txt from chorus that the issue was fixed.

I then called chorus via the number on the txt and they said they could not help because their tech had closed the ticket and i should call vodafone.

I then called vodafone they created a new ticket and i never heard from chrous again.

This was a few months ago and im not sure what to do about this now.

Thanks in advance.

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 44w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors