Ultrahub

Highlighted
Regular Poster

Ultrahub

by Regular Poster JudithBell Regular Poster
Message 1 of 3 (478 Views)

I am going to have another go at getting an answer.Installed Ultrehub before Dec 6th as requested.Suddenly I have to click the shortcuts on my desktop 3 or 4 times before they open & sometimes they don't open properly.I also get that annoying"'chrome didn't shut down properly "message all the time.Computer also very slow.Rang Vodafone and was told I had been upgraded to VDSL despite no Email as promised from Vodafone!!She told me to reset the Ultrahub which I did but nothing has changed.This is so frustrating and I would like answers.I am ready to reinstall my original Wifi modem!!

Business Ninja Adept

Re: Ultrahub

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 2 of 3 (455 Views)
These issues are to do with your computer itself and completely unrelated to your modem. If your issue was to do with *internet* speed it could potentially be related to your modem, however if (as it sounds) you are having issues with local shortcuts and applications on your desktop, that is entirely unrelated, and suggest you to get a private computer technician to help you with that if you are unable to fix that on your own.

Cheers.
NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ
Posted from Apple iPhone
Regular Poster

Re: Ultrahub

by Regular Poster JudithBell Regular Poster
Message 3 of 3 (430 Views)

Thank you for that.It would have been nice though if Vodafone had sent me an Email to tell me I had been upgrade to VDSL as they stated in the letter I got.

Judith

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 26w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors