Ultimate Home plan Renewal

Regular Poster

Ultimate Home plan Renewal

by Regular Poster chrisn72 Regular Poster
Message 1 of 5 (724 Views)

Hi

Like a previous post that I read on here, I too have received a personally addressed mailer from Vodafone, suggesting that I renew onto the Ultimate Home plan for 12mths for our broadband (VDSL) and landline. This also came with a 12 month free subscription to NEON.

As this plan worked out the cheaper option I of course jumped at the opportunity.

In renewing, I asked the operator whether I could upgraded my modem to the Ultra-Hub as I was still working off the old HG659 to which he said, 'sure not a problem.'

Also at the same time he changed my mobile plan, as the current plan I was on was obsolete and asked if I wanted an extra sim for my tablet as they were running a free promotion with data sharing (apologies can't quite remember what is was), I thought, fantastic!!!  

Anyway, saw the courier invoices come through from vodafone stating my sim card was being processed for delivery. I though brilliant, the modem and the letter for the NEON subscription shouldn't be to far away?????? That was two weeks ago and I am guessing, someone has forgotten to send these out.

So just to clarify, I am still waiting for the Ultra hub to be sent to me aswell as a letter, stating how I access my free 12 month NEON subscription????

Any assistance would be fantastic

Cheers

Chris 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Ultimate Home plan Renewal

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 5 (674 Views)

Hi @chrisn72, I can get someone to check what the holdup is with that for you. Could you please send me a private message with your customer details and someone will be in touch.

Regular Poster

Message 3 of 5 (527 Views)

Hi

Ok, so it's now been over a month and I still yet to recieve a call from Vodafone about the concerns I had raised re: Ultra Home Plan Renewal which included a free 12 month subscription to Neon and the upgrade to the Ultra Hub modem.

I did liase with someone via this thread but that is where it ended.

In my thread, I had also mentioned that I also renewed my mobile plan which, I have now seen is also wrong as the plan I signed up for was for 10 gig, instead I am only getting 4 gig???

Can this please be brought to attention otherwise, I am happy to cancel ALL my accounts and move to another provider. All I ask for is the services that I requested and those that were offered.

Regards

Chris

Community Manager
Community Manager

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 4 of 5 (515 Views)

Hi @chrisn72 - that's totally my fault, I'm really sorry. I had sent your request through with the account number you messaged me, but the number provided doesn't actually come up in any of our systems. I hadn't included your username in the request I sent through to the team so I couldn't track your original message down again to contact you back. Sorry about that.

Could you please click on my name private message me again with your info. I have someone in our Social Media team who will contact you back, but they do need your account information - please confirm your customer account number as it appears on your bill, your full account name and billing address. Apologies for the hassle!

Regular Poster

Message 5 of 5 (303 Views)
Hi

Firstly, yay - finally got the upgraded Hub!!! After 13 weeks from when requested.

The absolute disgusting part is - The rest of my requests, I'm still waiting!!!!

Definitely be taking this one to the Commerce Commision - still waiting on Free 12 Month Neon Sub as stated in the Homeplan Renew Letter; still waiting for my mobile plan to change from my obsolete 4gid plan to the 10gig plan I arranged with some bloke from the sale department and with only 3 days left till my roll over date and with 0.76gig left of data, sorry Vodafone but you'll be picking up my bill for the extra data I will be getting to make up, what technically I should be getting i.e. 10gig

With that said, I now have a further two more requests.
1. I would like to get rid of my family group plan and 2. I would like to stop the phone insure service.

Hopefully, this can be done before my role over date in 3 days as I WILL be taking ALL my services over to another service provider.

Simple requests but seems so fsr fetched.

Regards

Chris

Posted from Generic Android 2.0
Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 31w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors