UFB and Sign Up Tracker

Highlighted
Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

UFB and Sign Up Tracker

by RhysLewis Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (705 Views)

I have ordered UFB with Vodafone, but haven't heard anything about a booking time for the technician to come around.  A friend who lives around the block has been waiting for 6 weeks and heard nothing from Vodafone, but another person on his driveway got an appointment in 24 hours from Orcon.

So I am concerned that nothing is showing up in the Sign Up Tracker page of My Vodafone.  Is this normal at the early stage of a UFB order, or does the fact that it's not there mean that I'm going to be a repeat of six weeks with nothing happening?

Accepted Solutions
Starter Poster

Re: UFB and Sign Up Tracker

Message 4 of 4 (1,200 Views)

The issue here appears to be that my account had the incorrect contact number on it, so messages to me about the signup were being sent to that number.  I assume that the signup tracker did not have a reference for this request as it was stuck at an early stage waiting for me to respond to a message on the incorrect number.

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author RhysLewis
‎04-04-2017 04:26 PM

All Replies
Starter Poster

Message 2 of 4 (660 Views)

Called up, and after a couple of transfers, the call has been promised "by tomorrow".

Staff

by Staff MsChaoticX Staff
Message 3 of 4 (645 Views)

Hi there,

What's your acc number? DM it to me. I can see what is happening maybe.

-Becka

Trained in the art of assassinating your tech issues ~ Official Vodafone Ninja
Starter Poster

Message 4 of 4 (1,201 Views)

The issue here appears to be that my account had the incorrect contact number on it, so messages to me about the signup were being sent to that number.  I assume that the signup tracker did not have a reference for this request as it was stuck at an early stage waiting for me to respond to a message on the incorrect number.

Solution
Accepted by topic author RhysLewis
‎04-04-2017 04:26 PM
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 25w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today