Ready to leave vodafone

Starter Poster

Ready to leave vodafone

by Matt2402 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (248 Views)
Called two weeks ago to organize relocation. Was on Cale connection at old address and advised that my new address cannot get fibre or cable despite having an ONT on my wall. Very well I'll just get adsl. Move in and plug in adsl modem and no Wan light is on informed my modem is broken... ask to get a new modem sent out and was informed that he could not do that because the relocation status was in provisioning awaiting disconnection of my old address. 5 calls and 4 hours later I get a modem yay! Realise now tech support was incorrect it was my incoming adsl line that was faulty not the modem. Offered for chorus to come around... Not prepared to wait 4 weeks. Fine I'll just wait to get fibre. Called Vodafone this morning sent around the call centre for 3 hours with NO way forward (will probably have to await disconnection at old address before I can get the ball rolling) . Called 2 degrees and informed it will take them 10-15 days to get set up with fibre. Absolutely horrid customer service here co-ordination is non existent.
Posted from Samsung G800Y
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Ready to leave vodafone

by JoeReich Starter Poster
Message 2 of 3 (228 Views)

How does 2 degress come in at the bottom of your post ?, so are you going to move to them ? or have they both given shocking customer service in your mind. 

Starter Poster

Re: Ready to leave vodafone

by Matt2402 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (223 Views)
I called 2 degrees out of frustration I want to change isps With Vodafone I cannot get fibre until I'm disconnected from my old house on the 19th Feb. After which I will have to wait another month to get connected at my new address. 2 months to get an Internet connection
Posted from Samsung G800Y
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today