Re: Relocating house

New Poster

by rose2017 New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (156 Views)

I have bad experience for moving the house, I give vodafone for a month notice and tell them I am going to move to a brand new house, want the telephone and broadband connected. Most call centre staff don't understand what to do for the new house, but they tell you no problem for the connection on the due date.  Up to now Almost one week, I move in to the new house I still haven't got the phone and internet connected. They are the professional for the work, we just the user, we have to tell them what to do, need send a technician to the site, put the wire together. I rang them more than 10 times, I got the answer is your request is connection, not wire connection. If the wire not connected how can you connect the telephone and broadband. I am so frustrated. Vodafone's service is very bad, and the staff not trained properly, some staff even hang up your phone, because they don't understand what to do for the new house.

Highlighted
Community Manager

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 2 (120 Views)

@rose2017

Thanks for your post, I'm really sorry for your experience. Is everything up and running now?

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 11w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today