Problem with Internet Download Speed

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Problem with Internet Download Speed

by x-skyber Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (773 Views)

Hi,

I lived in Upper Hutt and have experienced slow download speed from multiple websites recently (Sunday Afternoon 13-10-16) which never happended before. I ran a speedtest using the closest server and got what I expected (100Mbps), however if I select a server like in Christchurch the speed is only like 15Mbps. Sydney server is like 25Mbps. My download speed ususally at 10MBps now I only got like 1MBps.

Talking over the phone with customer service and they see nothing wrong. They said if speedtest report correct then its correct. The awkard thing is my mobile hotspot download speed is faster than my broadband download speed. What is going on? Is there a service problem between Vodafone and the rest of the world???? Or is it just between me and Vodafone??? Help is really appreciated.  

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Problem with Internet Download Speed

Message 2 of 2 (1,439 Views)

After talking to the customer service, they told me the problem is possibly at the exchange point. I think they fixed the problem now. The speed seems to be back to normal Smiley Very Happy.

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author x-skyber
‎26-10-2016 12:20 PM

All Replies
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Problem with Internet Download Speed

Message 2 of 2 (1,440 Views)

After talking to the customer service, they told me the problem is possibly at the exchange point. I think they fixed the problem now. The speed seems to be back to normal Smiley Very Happy.

Solution
Accepted by topic author x-skyber
‎26-10-2016 12:20 PM
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today