Poor Customer Service

Highlighted
New Poster

Poor Customer Service

by GarryEustace New Poster
Message 1 of 1 (82 Views)

JUST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH VODAFONE .

I HAVE HAD DISCONNECT ISSUES FOR 3 MONTHS NOW.

EVERYTIME YOU CALL YOU GET SOMEONE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WHO SAYS THEY ARE GOING TO SORT IT OUT AND CALL YOU BACK.  THEN AFTER A DAY OR SO YOU REALISE YOU ARENT GETTING A CALL BACK SO YOU CALL THEM AGAIN THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF YOUR LAST CALL NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT SO YOU START AGAIN FROM THE BEGINING.  I WOULD SAY IVE CALLED VODAFONE MAYBE 30-40 TIMES IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS  EACH CALL FOR BETWEEN 20-45 MINUTES..   FIRST THEY SAID THEY WOULD SEND CHORUS TO LOOK. THE NEXT DAY I GOT A TEXT FROM VODAFONE SAYING" GOOD NEWS WE HAVE FIXED YOUR PROBLEM"

GUESS WHAT .... THEY HADNT I GOT HOME THAT NIGHT LOGGED ON AND BOOM AFTER 10 MINUTES DISCONNECTED....  THE NEXT DAY BACK ON THE PHONE TO THEM AND THEY NOW SAY MY MODEM MUST BE FAULTY..  SO THEY OFFER ME A 4G HOTSPOT DEVICE FROM VODAFONE FOR TEMPORARY USE  BUT I HAVE TO GO COLLECT FROM STORE.  SO I DO THAT AND WHILE IM IN STORE I CALL THEM TO GET SOME DATA PUT ON IT.

30 MINS ON HOLD AND FINALLY I GET THROUGH   AND THEY SAY THEY PUT 100GB ON THE DEVICE   SO I GET HOME SWITCH IT ON AND IT DOESNT WORK AT ALL SO I GIVE UP WITH THAT.  NEXT CALL IS TO SORT OUT ANOTHER MODEM AND WHILE IM AT IT INQUIRE ABOUT VDSL UPGRADE.  BOTH OF THESE TO THIS DAY ARENT SORTED 2 MONTHS LATER.....  THEY DID SEND ME A MODEM AFTER 3 WEEKS AND 2 CANCELLED ORDERS (BY THEM)   AND GUESS WHAT THE NEW MODEM DOESNT FIX THE DISCONNECT ISSUE.  BUT HEY IL CALL UP AND ASK HOW MY VDSL ORDER IS DOING...  THEY SAY THE ORDER IS CANCELLED .  I SHOULD ALSO POINT OUT WHEN I MADE THE VDSL ORDER WE AGREED A GOOD WILL REFUND OF MY CURRENT MONTHS $95  YES $95 DOLLAR ADSL PLAN THAT THEY HAVE LEFT ME ON FOR 6 YEARS GETTING RIPPED OFF.   SO CREDIT CURRENT $95 BILL AND ADD $50 GOODWILL CREDIT PLUS NO SHIPPING CHARGE ON MODEM AND MY FIRST MONTH OF MY NEW $65 PLAN FOR FREE.. OK SO I THINK THEY OBVIOSLY REALISE THEY HAVE BEEN POOR AT SERVICE AND ARE TYRING TO MAKE UP FOR IT.  HOWEVER THIS NEW MONTHS BILL IS BACK TO $95 AGAIN. SO I CALL UP AND ASK WHY .. THEY SAY THERE IS NO RECORD OF ANY DISCOUNT PLAN   AND MY BILL WILL KEEP BEING $95 UNTIL VDSL IS INSTALLED.. SO THATS THE VDSL ORDER THAT THEY KEEP CANCELLING. I SAID NO WAY I WANT THE $65 PER MONTH RIGHT NOW  PLUS I SHOULDNT BE PAYING MY BILL ANYWAY WITH ALL THEY DISCONNECTS..  IVE INCLUDED THE SNAP SHOT OF THE CONVERSTATION.   GUESS WHAT ITS THE NEXT DAY AND I HAVE NO CREDIT NO NEW PLAN I HAVE JUST WASTED MY TIME AGAIN.    SO JUST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WHY AM I WASTING SO MUCH TIME WHY IS THE SERVICE SO POOR AND WHY IS EVERYONE IN YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE MAKING LYING AND IGNORING THERE DUTY TO THE CUSTOMER... AND YES IM STILL SITTING HERE WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION THAT KEEPS DROPPING OUT AND NO VDSL ...  6 YEAR VODAFONE CUSTOMER

Stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 6d ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor