On the phone with Spark - having trouble ordering fibre - Would vodafone be better?

New Poster

On the phone with Spark - having trouble ordering fibre - Would vodafone be better?

by AdamTrudeau New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (397 Views)

Currently on the phone with Spark - having trouble with their customer support and am having headaches over fibre install, thinking of cancelling and switching to you guys, you offer gigabit 3day install to eligible addresses, would I qualify? (I'm in a new build apartment same building as the eligible address.

Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja

Re: On the phone with Spark - having trouble ordering fibre - Would vodafone be better?

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (363 Views)

Hey Adam,

Sorry to hear you're having a bad experience with Spark, we've been working hard to reduce our call answer times, so maybe you could be better off with us Smiley Very Happy

In terms of 3 day install guarantee, this is available for address that can connect to our FibreX network in Wellington and Christchurch. If the website shows you're eligible for this then it would certainly be faster than regular Fibre (and generally cheaper). Getting regular fibre installed can take up to 3 months. 

Feel free to signup online, or give us a call on 0800777301 to discuss an option that's best for you.

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 38w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today