Offers for existing customers??

New Poster

Offers for existing customers??

by jencook New Poster
Message 1 of 3 (908 Views)
All these awesome offers for new customers and nothing for long time customers like my self 😢 Wondering if it might be worth paying the cancellation fee and moving on
Trying to find the motivation to stick with Vodafone?! Don't even have internet at home at the moment moved house last Friday and still off line , last night on the phone the guy said he was sending me a text code to get a pocket modem to connect us for now but no such text ever came
Can't even get the NEON for 12 months even though it says it can be for existing customers
Posted from Apple iPhone
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Offers for existing customers??

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 3 (879 Views)

Hi Jen,

Most our offers are available to existing customers depending on existing contract terms - if you're already under an agreed contract- the offer may not be available. All our customers at some stage were new customers and would have received similar joining offers.

Not to sure what would have happened with that text, and I'm hoping it's been resolved by now! But if not, please feel free to PM me your account details an I'll get someone to take a look into things for you.

Kate

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Offers for existing customers??

by karajones New Poster
Message 3 of 3 (89 Views)

Hi Kate,

Can i please do the same??

I had a guy from vodafone come door to door to change us onto fibre 200 as my suburb just had fibre installed and i was not offered anything at all but have been a very loyal customer.

Thanks

Kara Jones

KateN wrote:

Hi Jen,

Most our offers are available to existing customers depending on existing contract terms - if you're already under an agreed contract- the offer may not be available. All our customers at some stage were new customers and would have received similar joining offers.

Not to sure what would have happened with that text, and I'm hoping it's been resolved by now! But if not, please feel free to PM me your account details an I'll get someone to take a look into things for you.

Kate

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 36w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors