New Sure Signal unable to connect

New Poster

New Sure Signal unable to connect

by CarlaRule New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (316 Views)

Hello,  yesterday I had a fibre tech come and (attempt to) install fibre at my home.  7 hours later and it doesnt work.  He tried calling someone at vodafone twice while he was there but it wouldnt connect.  When he left he said "Ive restarted it but it said to wait an hour and I'm already 4 hours later for my next job so if it is not going when you get home from work tonight, call vodafone".  Wow, what great service...

So now I have no connection to be able to search for vodafone help or even a simple phone number for assistance!  I am now at work (using the Wifi here) as I have no data left on my phone.

The Power, Wifi and Internet lights are solid green, but I cannot connect my phone.  It says the password is incorrect, but I'm pretty sure I would have got it right once out of the 15 million times I tried.

I need assistance but I guess I also need to be at home by my modem.  All a bit of a catch 22 really.

Please let me know what further info I can provide to assist you, to assist me.

Thanks in advance

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: New Sure Signal unable to connect

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 2 (261 Views)

Hi @CarlaRule - sorry about that, hopefully you've managed to get it sorted now! If not, please click on my name and send me a private message with your customer info so I can ask someone to look into this for you.

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 16w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors