Landline/Broadband/TV bill has doubled since last month? Why when I've not changed anything?!

Regular Contributor

Landline/Broadband/TV bill has doubled since last month? Why when I've not changed anything?!

by Regular Contributor sikcapri Regular Contributor
Message 1 of 6 (243 Views)
Hi, Got my latest Landline/Broadband/Vodafone TV bill via email today and was alarmed when I opened it to find it has practically doubled since last month. Why is this when: 1. I have not requested any change in plans/services/allowances in the last 5 months 2. No toll calls were made on the landline 3. We have unlimited fiber (so over usage charges are out of the questions) 4. I have had no communications from Vodafone about any plan/price increases. TIA, I expect I'll need to PM someone my account number to get this looked into?

Re: Landline/Broadband/TV bill has doubled since last month? Why when I've not changed anything?!

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 6 (171 Views)
@Lon@MikeHales@sebastianbd@Lucas@Nigel@HarryTAny of ya'll still around here, or is this forum ACTUALLY as dead as the rest of your customer service channels?

Re: Landline/Broadband/TV bill has doubled since last month? Why when I've not changed anything?!

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 3 of 6 (168 Views)

The invoice should detail what the charges are for, and you could compare it to your previous months invoice to see where the difference in pricing is for?

Sounds like maybe you had a discount / promotion on the account which expired?

Anyways, have a look at the invoice and let us know what the difference is for...

NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ
Regular Contributor

Message 4 of 6 (165 Views)
Hi @sebastianbd The invoice is nearly completely different. In order to outline the differences I'd be copying the invoices verbatim into a forum post. I signed for 24 months 5-6 months ago, so any differences in the invoice are beside the point anyways. I didn't ask for anything to change, no one has told me anything was changing, I'm getting the same service as I was before, so why has it changed? if there were any shorter term discounts that have expired these we're NOT indicated to me at ANY point during the resign process.

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 5 of 6 (163 Views)

OK.

Not my area but happy to take a look and see whats going on... Ping me your account number in a private message...

NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ
Regular Contributor

Message 6 of 6 (147 Views)
Will do in about 2 minutes. Even if you can just get someone who knows more about this stuff to contact me, I was dealing with a retention rep when I resigned, I had her direct email but she's not responding so assume might have left. Thanks!
  • 2w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors