I have been getting two invoices with different customer numbers and different addresses!!!

New Poster

I have been getting two invoices with different customer numbers and different addresses!!!

[ Edited ]
by AndreaGore New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (217 Views)

I’ve just noticed that I’ve been getting two invoices – with different customer numbers and different addresses. One with customer no. <removed> with my correct address of <removed> and one with cust no.<removed> with address of <removed>

I used to live at <removed> but I separated from my husband and he stayed there and we got the account changed into his name (after many many phone calls and an official complaint at the amount of time it was taking to do this!!!).

Please please help me. I have emailed vodafone twice with attachments of the 2 invoices hoping somebody would get back to me that could help me but I havnt yet recieved a phonecall.

I am reluctant to ring myself as I feel that the people I have spoken to in the past have not really understood or dealt with my problems. i would like somebody who deals with Billing to contact me.

Vodafone Ninja

Re: I have been getting two invoices with different customer numbers and different addresses!!!

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)

Hey, 

Can you click on my name and send me a private message with your account details along with any email reference numbers so I can take a look into this.

^Hamish

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 18w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors