Frequent Fibre 100 random drops

New Poster

Frequent Fibre 100 random drops

by KL12123 New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (377 Views)

Hello

Since last Thursday I am experiencing frequent random drops on my fibre 100 connection. It would be working fine one second and then internet would stop working.Time between dops vary between 5 minutes to maybe an hour or so, everytime there is a drop I would check the lights. I am using the Ultra Hub, all lights except for Mobile are solid green, ONT Box Power and POn solid green, Lan 1 flashing green.

I have spoken to 4 different ninjas, and tried these following troubleshoot suggested

1. Check for interference, turned off all device except for 1 device on Ethernet and 1 on Wifi. (No change)

2. Changed ethernet cable, factory reset modem, which later we got a replacement modem and still doesn't help

3. They done some test and shows my line is fine, and insist problem is at my end.

It would be great if someone can help me out on this issue

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Frequent Fibre 100 random drops

by Staff Bogemon Staff
Message 2 of 2 (350 Views)

Hey there

Could you PM me the details and your Ultrahub Serial Number ( starting with CPXXXXX ) i will take a look and let you know where the problem is

Regards

Dilhan

Device and CPE Engineer - Fixed Access
Vodafone.

"Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible."
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 35w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors