Fibre availability, cost and deals. No contact from Vodafone about any of it.

Regular Poster

Fibre availability, cost and deals. No contact from Vodafone about any of it.

by Regular Poster 021408309 Regular Poster
Message 1 of 4 (441 Views)

Dear Vodafone: I would like to know: 

a) If Fibre available where I live (and the online tool only says "Fibre or Cable", and I don't want cable). Note your competition's sites can tell me.

b) How do i go about ordering fibre (and not cable).

c) And most IMPORTANTLY, what are the deals available to loyal customers like me (and not just new customers). As a long time customer, I would like to think that vodafone would have offers to retain my business.

Spark, Skinny and Slingshot are all contacting me frequently telling me the status of the Fibre in my street as well as offering me deals to switch and sign up. 

Nothing at all from my current provider - Vodafone. No updates, no information, no offers, just bills. 

What is going on? Do you have a marketing department that cares about existing customers? I am sure you can sense my frustration here. Right now. unless Vodafone lift their game, I will switch for sure.

Thanks

Highlighted
Regular Poster

Re: Fibre availability, cost and deals. No contact from Vodafone about any of it.

Message 2 of 4 (386 Views)

Hmmm, deathly silence from Vodafone. I guess that sends a clear message.

Retired Staff

Re: Fibre availability, cost and deals. No contact from Vodafone about any of it.

by Retired Staff johnr Retired Staff
Message 3 of 4 (382 Views)

If you want Fibre just try requesting it online via the VodafoneNZ site, I am not sure what value we can add here on the community sorry

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17 years 4 days
Regular Poster

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 4 (361 Views)

Man, you're missing the point!

I've been a vodafone customer for as long as Vodafone has been in NZ. Your competitors are all over me with fibre comms and offers. Why aren't I being contacted proactively by Vodafone? I suggest that you tell vodafone to sort this out rather than ignoring the actual issue? That would be something that could assist ALL vodafone customers, and not just me.

Why is it that the reply I get from vodafone is from someone who can't actuall help?

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today