Fibre at 20Mbps and no bill....

Starter Poster

Fibre at 20Mbps and no bill....

by limeewor Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (503 Views)

171 days and counting and still no decent fibre connection. What do I have to do to get this fixed? In early November we were finally told that we were connected and that everything was up and running. Our download and upload speeds are both 20Mbps. We are in a brand new development with brand new services. How do I get this fixed. (Not so worried about never getting a bill again as from my last count I think vodafone owe me thousands in my lost time on the phone to them). But yes I also haven't had a bill. I can't help think that a finally little switch or check box hasn't been unchecked to actually complete the install and connection. Any ideas???

Community Manager

Re: Fibre at 20Mbps and no bill....

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 4 (499 Views)

@limeewor

Sorry about the hassles. 

Could you message me your account details, including an email address for your bill.

Very odd, there is no 20Mbps fibre plan.

m

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Starter Poster

by limeewor Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (444 Views)

Two phone calls from Vodafone; "everything is all ok and connected correctly, there is no cap on any of the services" Also recieved an email saying that ther service is now connected. However the speeds have not changed at all. We signed up for Unlimited Ultra Fast 200, I assume the 200 is something to do with the speed. I would phone them but I am bored of wasting my time. Any ideas??? Someone from Vodafone fancy a challenge of trying to help me???

Highlighted
Expert Contributor

by Expert Contributor Expert Contributor
Message 4 of 4 (437 Views)

Ok. It sounds like Chorus have made a provisioning error. I would call Vodafone and request a plan change to any other plan (this means chorus have to provision the new speed) and see if you get the correct speed then you can drop back down to the 200 plan.

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 35w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors