Fiber installation

Highlighted
Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Fiber installation

by RobbieAllenLayao Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (455 Views)

Hello Vodafone,

Over a year ago, I moved to Vodafone from Spark. I moved on the premise of having fiber installed which is available on my address. I accepted a 2 year contract for fiber to be installed. Due to me unable to get a consent from my neighbor (shared driveway), the order for fiber was cancelled and I was put to adsl. Fair enough. My neighbor did not have a house in the property, just owned the vacant lot. no other contact details available. Lived with adsl for over a year. Now my neighbor is building a house and I have a name for the neighbor and a contact number. Re ordered fiber over a month agao and all I have received is grieve from customer services and the sales team. Been given incorrect information numerous times. Promised call backs that never happened. Put on hold, transferred blindly while on the call to Vodafone. Started from scratch (again) 2 weeks back, put in another fiber order. Today - I asked for an update and was told by customer services that the sales team wont let them transfer me to the sales team??? Can anyone from Vodafone help please? If no one can, can my remaining contract with Vodafone be cancelled with no early termination fees due to the fact that i did not receive the service i requested? At the end of the day - all i want is fiber to be installed. Willing to go the extra mile to facilitate the consent. If not possible due to flawed process on your end, I'll move on to another company who CAN help. Anyone from vodafone, please reply. thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Starter Poster

Re: Fiber installation

Message 4 of 5 (525 Views)

just got off the phone with vodafone and yet AGAIN, been told I have not had an active fiber order....this was not advised to me. was under the impression that my request last month was still active. Honestly not worth the frustration. I have RE-ORDERED fiber yet again from the rep...this will be the last time, if this is still a no go, will move to another provider. Hopefully, vodafone can give me recommendations on what provider to move on to. Early cancellation fees, wont be paying them if any...

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author RobbieAllenLayao
‎23-08-2017 12:42 PM

All Replies
Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 5 (409 Views)

Hi Robbie, 

Not quite sure what the issue and hold up here is but I'll need your account details to investigate it. PM them and I'll take a look for you asap.

Regards,
^Zane Cat Happy

Starter Poster

Message 3 of 5 (341 Views)

hi Zane - i have sent you a message. I have not heard anything from vodafone since this post was made....

Starter Poster

Message 4 of 5 (526 Views)

just got off the phone with vodafone and yet AGAIN, been told I have not had an active fiber order....this was not advised to me. was under the impression that my request last month was still active. Honestly not worth the frustration. I have RE-ORDERED fiber yet again from the rep...this will be the last time, if this is still a no go, will move to another provider. Hopefully, vodafone can give me recommendations on what provider to move on to. Early cancellation fees, wont be paying them if any...

Solution
Accepted by topic author RobbieAllenLayao
‎23-08-2017 12:42 PM
Starter Poster

Message 5 of 5 (195 Views)

finally resolved....after months of inadequacies from Vodafone....my issue is finally resolved....

Just for those who are interested with the solution....I have cancelled my Vodafone service and moved to a different service provider...easy

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 20w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today