Delivery address wrong

Highlighted
Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Delivery address wrong

by BenWood Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (609 Views)

Hi

I just placed an order for Fibre 100, entering my address (I live in a flat), and all was fine. When I finalised my order, I noticed that the flat number was no longer listed (it wasn't in the confirmation email either). I added a note to the end of my order explaining what unit I live in at this address, but this didn't show up in the confirmation email either (and I know how easy it is to miss these extra things when it comes to delivery).

I tried to call to rectify this, but every time I got through, the operator either couldn't hear me, or I disconnected once my call was picked up. I don't know if this is an issue on my end, or what. Since the only customer service options for Broadband are via call centre or through this message board, here I am.

I appreciate any assistance that I can get.

Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Delivery address wrong

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 4 (544 Views)

Hey there,

Would you be able to private message us your details and we can take a look into this for you

^JJ

Starter Poster

by BenWood Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (539 Views)

It turns out that the receipt simply didn't have the flat number on it. The router made it here fine, and the connection is set up for the correct address.

Thanks for the reply.

Starter Poster

[ Edited ]
by JeanHigham Starter Poster
Message 4 of 4 (435 Views)

My email address was changed when Vodafone stopped supporting email, I went from xxx@ihug.co.nz to xxx@gmail.com, the address seems to be right except on my bill, thank you Jean Higham

[Edited to remove personal details]

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 25w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors