Debt collectors are wanting money that I have already paid...

New Poster
Accepted Solution

Debt collectors are wanting money that I have already paid...

by amaples New Poster
Message 1 of 4 (708 Views)

Hi there,

I received an urgent message from Dun & Bradstreet.  They have an account the received yesterday (25/1) for $208.90 (including a $41.80 debt collection fee).  I was very surprised to say the least because I have not missed a payment.

I have tried for the past 2 hours to get in phone contact, but the call centre is appauling and I have lost the connection three times.  My bank has confirmed that all of the transactions listed online have come out of my account and have been received by vodafone.

I am shocked with this and am about ready to call FairGo.  Please help!!

Alex.

Accepted Solutions
Retired Staff

Re: Debt collectors are wanting money that I have already paid...

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 2 of 4 (1,337 Views)

Hi Alex

It sounds like the payments haven't been allocated to your account. This happens sometimes if it's accidentally paid to the wrong account or if there's an issue with references on the payment.

If that's the case then it would be good to talk to our team with details of the payments so they can be mapped to your account properly.

Thank you

Dylan

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author amaples
‎26-01-2016 06:35 PM

All Replies
Retired Staff

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 2 of 4 (1,338 Views)

Hi Alex

It sounds like the payments haven't been allocated to your account. This happens sometimes if it's accidentally paid to the wrong account or if there's an issue with references on the payment.

If that's the case then it would be good to talk to our team with details of the payments so they can be mapped to your account properly.

Thank you

Dylan

Solution
Accepted by topic author amaples
‎26-01-2016 06:35 PM
Highlighted
Contributor

by Contributor Wizardmaster Contributor
Message 3 of 4 (423 Views)

Same here from Dun & Bradstreet sent a letter "LEGAL ACTION PENDING"

Because I support to Steven is problem a Disablitiy, Deaf, Blind vision and Low IQ.     Steven gave me have no idea what is this letter from Dun & BradStreet.    Show $502.68.    What is reason that ??

I ask Steven, where is these Vodafone invoice for Broadband ?    Steven didn't notice.   Because He bought a FLIP Broadband his place of address. 

I ask to Vodaofone,  Where is Steven ROBSON in Vodafone account.   Please search his account invoice bring up the list and send my private mail this community.    That's matter,  Police and I will investigate about Steven's account came how is abusive system.

Thanks

Michael

Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 4 of 4 (384 Views)

Hi @Wizardmaster

You will need to contact Dun & Bradstreet who can provide you a Vodafone account reference in relation to the debt, they can also help to provide the invoices the debt is in relation to. 

If you would still like to dispute the charges on the invoices, you can then contact Vodafone Customer Care.

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors