Communication with Vodafone

Highlighted
New Poster

Communication with Vodafone

by Lakehouse New Poster
Message 1 of 1 (79 Views)
Since crossing from Rural broadband to VDSL last October, I have been trying to resolve a billing issue on a monthly basis. This has now wasted many many hours of my time on the phone with assurances it will be fixed and I have these assurances in emails to confirm the conversation. Last month after more than 2.5 hours on the phone I actually believed it had been solved but the bill I received this month bears no resemblance to the email confirming the way forward. I received the bill just before flying out the county so I phoned Vadafone from the departure lounge and asked for someone to make contact with me by email, guess what, it hasn’t happened. I am away for 3 months and refuse to spend money and even more of my precious time trying to sort out what is effectively your problem. I am happy with the internet service you provide but I am incredibly unhappy with the wasted hours I spend on the phone to Vodafone to try to resolve this issue. I am happy to pay the correct amount as specified to me last October. Please help me by providing me with an email link to someone in your organisation that I can actually correspond with to resolve this issue? I am a very busy consultant, I don’t have any more time to waste on this ridiculous mismanagement
Posted from Apple iPhone
Stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 1w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor