Can I keep my ihug.co.nz email accounts if I cancel my vodafone internet and phone account?

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Can I keep my ihug.co.nz email accounts if I cancel my vodafone internet and phone account?

by ianw1 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (393 Views)

Hi.  I'm shortly going to be moving and will need to cancel my Vodafone fibre internet and home line service.   I'd like to keep my ihug addresses though, as I'll access them on my work Vodafone mobile.  Could you please confirm if my email addresses will stay "alive", or if the "die" when I cancel the underlying internet account, and what do I need to do to retain access?  Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Can I keep my ihug.co.nz email accounts if I cancel my vodafone internet and phone account?

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 3 (630 Views)

You will be able to keep them but will need to pay for that service - give our guys on 0800 438 448 a call and they can talk you through the options.

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author ianw1
‎11-04-2017 08:25 AM

All Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Can I keep my ihug.co.nz email accounts if I cancel my vodafone internet and phone account?

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 3 (631 Views)

You will be able to keep them but will need to pay for that service - give our guys on 0800 438 448 a call and they can talk you through the options.

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Solution
Accepted by topic author ianw1
‎11-04-2017 08:25 AM
Starter Poster

by ianw1 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (384 Views)

Thanks.  Do you have a list of the options?  History suggests I'll spend ages on hold if I call the 0800 number, and I don't havve the time spare.  Cheers

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 19w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today