CLEARNET is down. cannot logon. email program cannot connect to download, Tried multiple browsers.

New Poster

CLEARNET is down. cannot logon. email program cannot connect to download, Tried multiple browsers.

by eira1006 New Poster
Message 1 of 9 (874 Views)

Cannot log on to webmail. tried multiple browsers. When will clearnet service be fixed ?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: CLEARNET is down. cannot logon. email program cannot connect to download, Tried multiple browser

by Senior Contributor capcomnz Senior Contributor
Message 2 of 9 (848 Views)

Been down since around 6:30am

I rang the 0508 number at 8am and Ben the Ninja said its know fault and techs are working on it.

Should be 2-3 hours

I did ask why there was nothing on the Service Status page and he said that they were only just getting into the office around now so something should be there soon ....BUT there isnt (9am) !!!

I really would of throught with todays technology that if there was a known fault then this could be imediatily posted to the Service Status page.

Perhaps I'm asking to much ??

New Poster

Re: CLEARNET is down. cannot logon. email program cannot connect to download, Tried multiple browser

by Karlv New Poster
Message 3 of 9 (790 Views)
Still down and nothing on the status page yet
Posted from Samsung SM-J200Y
Starter Poster

by dougienz Starter Poster
Message 4 of 9 (782 Views)

Not quite true - there is a notification and it's already been updated, with new info but notthing on when they'll fix it.

Starter Poster

by dougienz Starter Poster
Message 5 of 9 (757 Views)

My theory is that Vodafone finds Paradise and Clearnet to be a bit of a nuisance and is not bothering to maintain that side of the business in order to steer customers away.

Staff

by Staff MsChaoticX Staff
Message 6 of 9 (703 Views)

Vodafone definitely maintains the servers still for both clearnet and paradise and it's currently still down. No etr, sorry guys Smiley Sad

-Becka

Trained in the art of assassinating your tech issues ~ Official Vodafone Ninja
Senior Contributor

Message 7 of 9 (673 Views)

I tend to agree.

If its anything like when the Usage meters go down or the recent spam problems then expect it to last for days (hoping not)

Senior Contributor

Message 8 of 9 (451 Views)

@MsChaoticX

Getting on this morning but noticing that spam is getting through again to the inbox and not getting filtered out.

Had problems like this earlier in the month.

http://community.vodafone.co.nz/t5/Broadband-services/More-Spam-Whats-happening-Usage-meters-not-wor...

Not sure if Vodafone are aware of this (more likely are) but if it could be looked at again

New Poster

by Karmacoma69 New Poster
Message 9 of 9 (439 Views)
Just got told broadband is down in ChCh
Posted from Samsung SM-G800F
Stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 21w ago
  • 4 Kudos
  • 6 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today