Broadband still disconnected

Starter Poster

Broadband still disconnected

by Shell107 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 6 (180 Views)
My broadband services have still not been connected since Vodafone disconnected them when a neighbour signed up. I am with Flip. This is getting beyond the joke as I have been very patient waiting so far. Have contacted Flip to see what is going on as was meant to be connected on the 7th April and though I would ask Vodafone as well. I need answers as I'm still payi.g for a service I am not receiving because of Vodafone and Chorus
Posted from Android 2.0
Starter Poster

Re: Broadband still disconnected

Message 2 of 6 (149 Views)
What a surprise. No answer just like every other method I try to use to contact. Vodafone was the cause of this, Vodafone should be fixing this but no, they don't care about us little people, they just get there money and smile. Don't care about disconnecting people who pay their bills and aren't even with Vodafone.
Posted from Android 2.0
Staff

by Staff MsChaoticX Staff
Message 3 of 6 (140 Views)

Hi Shell,

You posted on another forum in which I asked for your address details etc. so I could look into this further yesterday or day before, you may have missed it.

-Becka

Trained in the art of assassinating your tech issues ~ Official Vodafone Ninja
Business Ninja Adept

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 4 of 6 (134 Views)
You are not a Vodafone customer so we can't help you with this sorry.

You will need to escalate this issue with your provider Flip.
I work in Mobile Technical Escalations and I volunteer my time here on the community helping out.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

Message 5 of 6 (131 Views)
I have been trying to do that. Vodafone told me to contact them if it's still.not connected by Monday as they were going to sort something out for me for data usage.on my cell but havent been answering my emails.
Posted from Android 2.0
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Message 6 of 6 (129 Views)
So yes I am a Vodafone mobile customer but won't be for much longer because of Vodafone disconnecting my Flip broadband without consent and causing a lot of stress and annoyance and time wasted. I also no of 2 companies that will be switching as well with their business phones.
Posted from Android 2.0
Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 10w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today