Broadband not working propely

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Broadband not working propely

by faith_997 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (328 Views)

Recently i have gone from telecom to vodafone due to having many issues. Broadband works but refuses to let me connect to online games such as heartstone and overwatch , i have no problem while opening a hotspot on my phone yet when connected to my home wfi it refuses to work. I can't log into my google acc either it loads the page but just does not let me login. Trademe is also the same deal i can go on the website but i can't login either way. i've spent quite some time trying to figure it out eg disabling firewalls in the computer and modem but nothing seems to work , the internet reads speeds at 12mbps but i sometimes can't even load basic webpages vodafone included right now just on my hotspot wondering if anyone can help me. Modem is "Vodafone HG659"

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Broadband not working propely

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (510 Views)

Hi @faith_997,

That seems a bit strange! Is the issue constant or intermittent? Also have you tested the connection via an ethernet connection or with a different device?

Kind regards,
Arif Khan.
Social Media Advisor

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author faith_997
‎27-04-2017 07:23 PM

All Replies
Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Broadband not working propely

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (511 Views)

Hi @faith_997,

That seems a bit strange! Is the issue constant or intermittent? Also have you tested the connection via an ethernet connection or with a different device?

Kind regards,
Arif Khan.
Social Media Advisor
Solution
Accepted by topic author faith_997
‎27-04-2017 07:23 PM
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 30w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today