Broadband connection relocation. Status update?

Highlighted
Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Broadband connection relocation. Status update?

[ Edited ]
by adnan79 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (977 Views)

I'm naked broadband customer (number removed). Moving house so had requested for my connection relocation. I had received a TXT that my connection would be active on 3rd Feb. Today is 4th but so far no update. Have tried to call customer service but am put in queue forever!

Could you kindly give me an update on my request and kindly add more staff to your call center; or include a menu option to be called back (like some banks do).

Cheers,

Adnan

Accepted Solutions
Staff Lon
Staff

Re: Broadband connection relocation. Status update?

by Staff Lon Staff
Message 2 of 3 (1,376 Views)

Hi Adnan - I am suprised that you haven't received an updated text advising you of the correct booking date, sorry about that! Generally we require 5-9 business days notice for a relocation (which I can see was emailed to you when your order was placed on the 30th January).

The order was submitted and request for the 3rd of February on our end. Unfortunately in this case, due to an unforseen issue at the Chorus Exchange, the relocation has been rebooked for the 9th of January by Chorus. I'm really sorry about the delay - they haven't really told us what the problem was, but the install date is confirmed for the 9th of Feb.

Please note that I am no longer a permanent moderator of this forum and only check messages during my free time.

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by Lon (Staff)
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM

All Replies
Staff Lon
Staff

by Staff Lon Staff
Message 2 of 3 (1,377 Views)

Hi Adnan - I am suprised that you haven't received an updated text advising you of the correct booking date, sorry about that! Generally we require 5-9 business days notice for a relocation (which I can see was emailed to you when your order was placed on the 30th January).

The order was submitted and request for the 3rd of February on our end. Unfortunately in this case, due to an unforseen issue at the Chorus Exchange, the relocation has been rebooked for the 9th of January by Chorus. I'm really sorry about the delay - they haven't really told us what the problem was, but the install date is confirmed for the 9th of Feb.

Please note that I am no longer a permanent moderator of this forum and only check messages during my free time.
Solution
Accepted by Lon (Staff)
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM
Starter Poster

by adnan79 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (966 Views)

Thanks Lon. Really appreciate this update.

Cheers,

Adnan

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today