About Vodafone email closure

Community Manager

Re: About Vodafone email closure

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 141 of 195 (381 Views)

@tonyb

Please message me with the email and domain name details and I'll get that sorted out for you.

m

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Starter Poster

by TimBlake Starter Poster
Message 142 of 195 (366 Views)

Hi I am still waiting for my redirection to be cancelled. Can you please tell me when it will be processed!!

Starter Poster

by Vintage_Trevor Starter Poster
Message 143 of 195 (297 Views)

The instructions for exporting my contacts from Paradise do not work. About two years ago a large attachment screwed up my Paradise webmail and Vodafone Support told me to log in to Clear using the p/ prefix. Ever since then I have used Clear to access/send large attachments. Following  the export instructions, the only addresses I see are those I have saved on Clear, not the other 80 or so in Paradise.

Starter Poster

by Vintage_Trevor Starter Poster
Message 144 of 195 (286 Views)

About 10 years ago I moved from an address that had the full Vodafone deal (TV, landline, internet and email address) to a flat which required me to have a Telecom connection to the internet. To keep my email address with Paradise I had to pay $10 per month. I am long since back on Vodafone cable with the works. So Vodafone have a price on that component of their offers. So why are we not being told that we will get a reduction on the Vodafone monthly bill because Vodafone have unilaterally removed one component. I think the consumer watchdogs should be advised of this!

Starter Poster

by denmo Starter Poster
Message 145 of 195 (266 Views)

I want to retain my sent messages for the past 6 months. Rather than have to try and transfer these messages to another email account will they be retained in my Clear Net Outlook Express sent box after Nov 30th so I can refer to them or will they disappear ?

Community Manager

Message 146 of 195 (264 Views)

@denmo

Apologies you won't have access to them, would recommend you transfer.

m

Vodafone New Zealand
Frequent Poster

[ Edited ]
by Frequent Poster yitz Frequent Poster
Message 147 of 195 (255 Views)

@denmoIn Outlook Express, if your sent messages are stored in the Sent Items folder under the Local Folders hierarchy then messages in these folders are permanently stored on your computers hard drive they will not disappear after Nov. 30th. However it remains wise to create backups of important data stored on your computer's hard drive.

Messages stored outside of Outlook Express and its Local Folders may be lost when there is a change to the server (including closure).

oefolder.gif

Starter Poster

by denmo Starter Poster
Message 148 of 195 (247 Views)

Thanks for info Yitz, that's great

Cheers

denmo

Highlighted
Contributor

by Contributor Wizardmaster Contributor
Message 149 of 195 (208 Views)

@MikeHales

I believe, I held that $10 a month for holder my register email since IHUG account.  What I paid on every months.   That worth $10 a month for email.   That why I ask to Vodafone

Will Vodafone confirm that $10 off a month to everyone account  for remove a "email storage" ?    

Mike

Community Manager

Message 150 of 195 (200 Views)

@Wizardmaster

Do you pay $10 separately just for your email address?

Vodafone New Zealand
Stats
  • 194 Replies
  • 6w ago
  • 50 Kudos
  • 10 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today