50 days and still no fibre...........

Highlighted
Contributor

50 days and still no fibre...........

by Contributor Aidanp Contributor
Message 1 of 3 (330 Views)

A friend of mine signed a contract for fibre 50 days ago, vodafone said that fibre will be installed within 21 days. Well thats passed and after numerous calls to vodafone, nothing has happened. I have a relative who works as a fibre installer check his address to see if there was a fibre order number, but there was none. This means Vodafone have sat around on thier a** doing nothing and practically stealing his money. He will be leaving vodafone and WILL NOT be paying the exit fee as you guys have not even attempted to provide the services he is paying for, i am very disapointed but not suprised at the same time.

New Poster

Re: 50 days and still no fibre...........

by dontwhakaround New Poster
Message 2 of 3 (305 Views)

Oh **bleep**! I've only been waiting 13 days... i've rung Vodafone who have no idea what they are talking about clearly as they said we are waiting for Downer (sub Contractor) to send Email, so I contact Downer to give hurry up, They say they sent it a week ago and waiting for permission from Vodafone, I ring Vodafone back, get an aisan lady who could bearly understand what I was trying to explain to her, she puts me on hold...... and another person picks up phone so I have to explain and identify myself AGAIN! (why employ people who struggle to understand english in a customer service business) and today im still no closer to getting a date of when they will connect me?? a positive is they have given me data to be connected via mobile, but the 1st time I had to wait 3 days before I qualified.... now its expired Smiley Sad the lady at Vodafone said she will put more data but clearly hasnt yet so I guess I'll have to ring and eplain & identify myself again!!!!!!

I'll be making calls to other providers to see if I can get anywhere with them???? and I also wont be paying any exit fee if it comes to it!!!! as no service has been provided yet

Contributor

Re: 50 days and still no fibre...........

by Contributor Aidanp Contributor
Message 3 of 3 (236 Views)
Wow that's great, it only takes a week for another provider to install fibre but yet Vodafone can't even provide an answer to my question in that time.
Posted from Huawei BLA-L29
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 12w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors