2 Vodafone Wi-Fi Extenders

Contributor

Re: 2 Vodafone Wi-Fi Extenders

by Contributor causality Contributor
Message 11 of 14 (154 Views)

Yay!

My dual Extenders have finally arrived 4 months after I ordered the new VTV Service.

Have yet to set up, and will get to that next week.

Regular Contributor

by Regular Contributor bigal Regular Contributor
Message 12 of 14 (122 Views)

still waiting for mine  

Regular Poster

by Regular Poster Laurence1979 Regular Poster
Message 13 of 14 (112 Views)

I've had problems with my extenders since day one, one keeps dropping out every 1-2 days 15 weeks later and many chats to support saying theirs are working fine,  looking at hardwiring...

Staff

by Staff Bogemon Staff
Message 14 of 14 (103 Views)

yes

I have being trying to replicate laurences' issue but cant seem to do it. Run multiple extenters for long periods of time.60+ days and even tried it at home with my Vodafone TV box. It still is going strong.

Only way to check is to do a packet capture to see which side is giving the Deauth, but that requires a special setup.

sorry Laurence your issue i cant seem to replicate. Unless you want to swap yours with another pair and i can test it out for you if I can replicate it here in the Device Lab. This will tell us if the issue is just local ( interference of some sort which is getting it to deauth.) or something we need to look in.

Tested about 8 Extenders now (4 pairs) no joy . Got some running on my desk even now.

Device and CPE Engineer - Fixed Access
Vodafone.

"Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible."
Stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 29w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 5 Contributors