1 year wait for fibre install in Devonport

Highlighted
New Poster

1 year wait for fibre install in Devonport

by jasin New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (192 Views)

Hi 

Not really sure who to contact, but I have had at least 10 phone calls to Vodafone regarding fibre installation to my property in Devonport.

I have had 5 different contractors from Chorus who have all turned up, attempted to make a start & then disappeared. 

My initial date for installation was May 2016 (after fibre had been put down our street earlier the previous year).

Everytime Chorus has rung to arrange a time, I have taken time off work to meet them, discussing options etc.(3 times I have signed the same authorisation for the work to be done) There is a footpath to cross. But I'm sure not a first for them!

As of today I have a supposed install date of mid June this year....over 12 months later..

All of my immediate neighbours have since been connected, some who signed up after me.

I feel this is becoming an absolute joke as nobody seems to give a toss!

Short of switching service providers & starting this whole drama again, I'm not sure who to speak to to get some action.

To me it seems Chorus is a circus & only want the easy jobs,

Thanks for your time

Jason

Community Manager

Re: 1 year wait for fibre install in Devonport

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)

@jasin

Thanks for your post - really sorry about that. Please message me, click on my name, with any and all details and I will chase up from this side to get you some news/action.

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 17w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today