Voice Mail Setup - Temporarily Unavailable Message

New Poster

Voice Mail Setup - Temporarily Unavailable Message

by Moffsaway New Poster
Message 1 of 3 (662 Views)

Hi there, my employee recently changed to Vodafone and gave us new SIM cards for our existing phones. Everything has tranferred ok except that I have been unable to get my voicemail setup to access the messages which are accumulating!!

I dial 707, to access and setup my new new mailbox, enter a PIN number when prompted, my PIN number gets repeated back to me and then I get a message saying something along the lines of "Your voicemail service is temporarily unavaiable. Please try again later".

Any advice on a possible solution ??

Business Ninja Adept

Re: Voice Mail Setup - Temporarily Unavailable Message

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 2 of 3 (654 Views)

Hi @Moffsaway

Can you please send me your name and mobile number please via PM. I'll have a look at this for you Smiley Happy

Regards

Rochelle

Starter Poster

Re: Voice Mail Setup - Temporarily Unavailable Message

by newbie01 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (57 Views)

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Rang up Vodafone 0800, they get to test all different sorts, power off, power on, and still the same. Enter the whole phone number and it just say voicemail is un-available .... aaargghhhhh Smiley Frustrated

I was hoping it will present with diffrent keys to press and stuff on how to setup voicemail and it doesn't .... 

After 4 calls, the tech support finally decided she'll just raise a ticket ... maybe there is a time delay of some sort, I will try again later tonight

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 44w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors