Samsung galaxy J1 6 exiting out of apps spontaneously constantly

New Poster

Samsung galaxy J1 6 exiting out of apps spontaneously constantly

[ Edited ]
by tamara98 New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (222 Views)

Hi

My Samsung galaxy J1 6 keeps exiting out of apps spontaneously constantly out of the blue sometimes. Its so frequent that I can barely type a couple of words on a message without it going back. Previously the back button on my phone has stopped working so I don't understand what is making this happen. I've tried restarting my phone but it keeps happening. It has done this before but randomly stopped. What do i do? Does this mean I need a new phone?

Thanks heaps

Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Samsung galaxy J1 6 exiting out of apps spontaneously constantly

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (181 Views)

Hi Tamara, 

It definitely sounds like the phone may have a fault! But there's a few options you have, and can try. 

You could try factory resetting the handset. The only downside is that you will need to ensure everything you want to keep is backed up, as your phone will be wiped completely. 

Also, does the issue seem to be with certain apps, or does there not seem to be any sort of pattern to this? 

I'd recommend taking the handset into a shop once you've tried a factory reset, or if you're not confident in doing this yourself, take it into a Vodafone store, and they will be able to assist further. Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Michael

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 10w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors