Vodafone Smart Turbo 7

Highlighted
New Poster

Vodafone Smart Turbo 7

by 02102381680 New Poster
Message 1 of 4 (524 Views)

I have just received a Vodafone Smart Turbo 7 for xmas and now it tells me that my internal storage is nearly full. I would like to move my storage to my sd card which has plenty of space. Can someone please help me. Even my children are lost for any ideas. The notification stays on the phone which is also annoying.

Please please HELP 

Vodafone Ninja

Re: Vodafone Smart Turbo 7

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 4 (500 Views)

Hi there,

Thank you for your time to write to us. 

Please navigate to settings -> general -> application manager -> choose an app-> an options to 'move to SD card' should appear. 

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Vodafone Social Media Team. 

New Poster

by Kc57 New Poster
Message 3 of 4 (381 Views)
I've got the same problem with this phone. Internal storage reads 8GB total space of which 3.72GB of 4.18GB internal memory has been used. I've only put a couple of small apps on. Where is the rest of the space and how do I utilize it? Thanks.
Posted from Android 6.0
New Poster

by JanetHay New Poster
Message 4 of 4 (363 Views)

I have the same problem with my daughters phone. She's only had it since the beginning of this month and photos are going to sd card. She's only downloaded a couple of apps and now the phones full!! 3.67gb left of 4.18gb.  I would love to know where the rest of the 8gb of internal storage is. Not happy with this phone at all! 

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 46w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today