Sony Xperia Z5

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Sony Xperia Z5

by JoeReich Starter Poster
Message 1 of 6 (1,493 Views)

Just womdering if Vodafone will be looking sat stocking the Sony Xperia Z5, I know the previous modiles are exclusive to another network but it would be good to see the high end modles comes to Vodafone. 

There is more to life than certain other brands that start with Sam... in Android so it would be good to see more range and one of the best cameras in the market. 

Starter Poster

Re: Sony Xperia Z5

by arronp Starter Poster
Message 2 of 6 (1,378 Views)

+1 :-)

Staff

by Staff LucyM Staff
Message 3 of 6 (1,359 Views)

@JoeReich,

Judging by the fact we didn't stock the Z3, I doubt we'll be getting the Z5, but best to check back in October when it's released.

Personally I'm hanging out for the Nexus 6P and Moto X Style, I think they're going to blow the Z5 out of the water Smiley Very Happy

Regards,

Lucy

I currently work in the Mobile On Account and Mobile Tech Support team, I volunteer my time here on the community during my free time
Contributor

by Contributor BadCowz Contributor
Message 4 of 6 (1,252 Views)

Z5 Compact is on the Vodafone coming soon page.  I don't know if that is a good sign for the Z5 or not.

Starter Poster

by Byzie Starter Poster
Message 5 of 6 (1,055 Views)

It will be quite sad if the Z5 or Z5 premium does not come to Vodafone.

Even if the Z5 premium does not come to vodafone, at least have the Z5.

As far as the nexus 6P blowing the Z5 out the park...i Highly doubt that IMO. No expandable storage, not IP rated for water or dust resistance. On top of that, the phone is 5.7"....which is bigger that Note 5. So not user friendly if you have small hands.

Maybe the Moto x style, but i wouldnt say blow the Z5 out of the park. Again the same issue with a massive screen and bezels.

But I guess each to their own :-)

Contributor

by Contributor BadCowz Contributor
Message 6 of 6 (1,025 Views)

The good news is that because Spark has the Z5 you can buy it direct from Sony.

I am torn between the Z5C, Z5 and Lumia 950.  Waiting for proper 950 reviews.  The waterproofness/dustproofness of the Xperia Z range is a big plus though.

Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 3 Kudos
  • 5 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today