My Vodafone App not showing remaining data - on account

Highlighted
Regular Poster
Accepted Solution

My Vodafone App not showing remaining data - on account

by Regular Poster Freddo Regular Poster
Message 1 of 2 (174 Views)

The My Vodafone App on my Galaxy 6S Edge has recently stooped showing the remaining data in the app's summary page ( it shows the remining data on the app's widget on phone's homescreen though). It shows me how many call minutes I have left but not the data or txts remaining. It shows a message saying "Sorry, we can't show you the data for your connection, please try again later". Its an on account business plan and it has been doing this for I think about a week or two.  I have logged out from the app and logged in again but that hasn't fixed it. Its odd that while the app summary page can't show the data, the homescreen widget for the app is showing it.

I also can't see my plan in the Plan and Add-Ons page of the my vodafone website using my PC. There I get the message 

"Oops! Something's wrong.
Please try again. If you continue to get this message, please call us on 777 from your mobile or dial 0800 800 021. We'll be happy to sort this out for you."

I haven't rung 777 yet. I have a business RED+ on account plan.

Any ideas whether I can fix this or is this something vodafone will need to sort out?

Cheers

Accepted Solutions
Vodafone Ninja

Re: My Vodafone App not showing remaining data - on account

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (227 Views)

Hi @Freddo

This looks like it could be an account issue and will need to be fixed internally. However you could try deleting and redownloading the app to see if this resolveds the issue.

Thank you,

Shielam

Social Media Advisor

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author Freddo
‎07-10-2017 09:05 AM

All Replies
Vodafone Ninja

Re: My Vodafone App not showing remaining data - on account

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (228 Views)

Hi @Freddo

This looks like it could be an account issue and will need to be fixed internally. However you could try deleting and redownloading the app to see if this resolveds the issue.

Thank you,

Shielam

Social Media Advisor
Solution
Accepted by topic author Freddo
‎07-10-2017 09:05 AM
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 3w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today