Network coverage

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Network coverage

[ Edited ]
by Mcmlea Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (204 Views)
The last 2 days I have been having major issues with coverage with one or no bars showing on my phone at home, normally 2 or 3 bars. This is impacting on my business as this is the phone I use for work calls and many are done from home. I have been forced to communicate with customers via text which is terribly unprofessional. I have checked the coverage issues page and none are showing in our area. My postcode is 3385 Taupo. Help please.
Posted from Android 2.0

Accepted Solutions
Business Ninja Adept

Re: Network coverage

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 2 of 3 (338 Views)

Hi @Mcmlea

Looks like planned work in the area:

http://community.vodafone.co.nz/t5/Network-status/Planned-maintenance-amp-upgrades-Mobile-Network-up...

Our networks team is working constantly to improve our mobile network's coverage and capacity. Here are the planned upgrades for the coming weeks.

If you're in one of the areas listed below, you may experience a partial or complete loss of mobile voice and data services between 7am and 8pm on the dates listed.

After the work is complete, we are confident you will enjoy a better coverage and faster speeds on the Vodafone mobile network.

Site NameAreaStartEndWork TypeFrequencies on SiteChanges you'll notice
TaupoTaupo DistrictMon 11 DecFri 15 Dec4G Upgrade700MHz 1800MHzImproved data coverage and speed
NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by MikeHales (Community Manager)
‎16-12-2017 12:16 AM

All Replies
Business Ninja Adept

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 2 of 3 (339 Views)

Hi @Mcmlea

Looks like planned work in the area:

http://community.vodafone.co.nz/t5/Network-status/Planned-maintenance-amp-upgrades-Mobile-Network-up...

Our networks team is working constantly to improve our mobile network's coverage and capacity. Here are the planned upgrades for the coming weeks.

If you're in one of the areas listed below, you may experience a partial or complete loss of mobile voice and data services between 7am and 8pm on the dates listed.

After the work is complete, we are confident you will enjoy a better coverage and faster speeds on the Vodafone mobile network.

Site NameAreaStartEndWork TypeFrequencies on SiteChanges you'll notice
TaupoTaupo DistrictMon 11 DecFri 15 Dec4G Upgrade700MHz 1800MHzImproved data coverage and speed
NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ
Solution
Accepted by MikeHales (Community Manager)
‎16-12-2017 12:16 AM
Starter Poster

by Mcmlea Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (160 Views)
Awesome thank you
Posted from Android 2.0
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 5w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 2 Contributors