4G in Marlborough region?

Frequent Poster

4G in Marlborough region?

[ Edited ]
by Frequent Poster Rangus Frequent Poster
Message 1 of 5 (634 Views)

Hi Dylan
What's Vodafone up to for Marlborough region?? Got a 4G in Blenheim CBD area what's up for the rest of Marlborough. I only have 3G extended in the southern side of Blenheim and I get 11GB of data every month on my red plan and would be great a faster data speed in the near future Dylan. Can you tell me what's happening. Cheers Angus.

Posted from Apple iPhone
Ninja Master

Re: 4G in Marlborough region?

[ Edited ]
by Ninja Master Ninja Master Ninja Master
Message 2 of 5 (631 Views)

@Rangus new 4G sites are going live all the time, 4G will come to all of the mobile network

I volunteer my time here on the community helping out, Not an official member of the social media team

John Reader | Systems Engineer | Vodafone NZ | +6421323505

To ask me a question directly here on the community post @johnr so I get an email advising me
Retired Staff

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 3 of 5 (617 Views)

Hi Angus

Like JohnR mentioned there's more 4G coming all the time. I understand there's more Rural Broadband Initiative rollout planned around Blenheim, so I'm sure that will include increased coverage and capacity for mobile use as well.

We've recently branded our 700MHz 4G coverage as "4G extended" to help people identify which phones have that extra capability as well.

Dylan

Ninja Master

Message 4 of 5 (592 Views)

@Rangus The Bulwer site 3G got a major upgrade today taking it from a single carrier 7.2Mbp/s to a Dual carrier 43Mbp/s

I volunteer my time here on the community helping out, Not an official member of the social media team

To ask me a question directly here on the community post @johnr so I get an email advising me
Highlighted
Ninja Master

Message 5 of 5 (287 Views)

@Rangus4G 700Mhz is now live on Portage / Marlborough site

John

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today